Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sound Of Winter Going Away

Elkmont, Alabama

Weather: low 60 degrees, high 73 degrees, mostly clear skies

This afternoon, the neighborhood was alive with the sound of mowers, weed eaters, and other yard equipment as home owners started the winter clean up of their yards. With the nice weather, people were walking, riding their four wheelers and bicycles, and washing cars to get the winter grime off.

So, what was I doing? Trying to get a little nap whenever I could, since last night was another bad one for me. Carolyn is doing everything she can to help me during this time of searching for what the problem is, and I really appreciate what she does. Thank God that we should have answers by the end of this next week. I've had just about enough of this mess.

I wanted to try to wash the truck today, but Carolyn insisted that I wait until we know what my problem is. I know she's right, but enough of this inactivity.

Instead of doing anything productive, I used the day for a couple short naps, reading, surfing the net, and watching television.

I apologize for the lack of stuff in the blog. When I start feeling better, I'll have plenty to write about. I have a powerful urge to travel built up.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - New York, New York: The Melting Pot

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: