Friday, January 18, 2008

First Blog Post

Glen Rose, Texas
For several years, I have been keeping a daily journal of our adventures so I could share it with family and friends. The journal was sent out via e-mail about every two weeks. Everyone that read the journal seemed to enjoy it. I decided to use a blog in an attempt to keep everyone posted on a day to day basis. Today is the first post in the blog that I created. We will see where this takes us.

My hope is that I will be able to write interesting posts that readers will enjoy, and our family and friends will know what is happening with us almost in real time. As in the journal, I will pass on our daily activities and commentary on my view of things that I consider important. Humor is always important. My intent is to post almost every day, but if there is nothing to report, I may not.

Comments are welcomed, and I will try to use them to make the blog better. Bear with me as I become familiar with this new method of communicating.

No comments: