Monday, June 29, 2009

We Found It!

Crossville, Tennessee

Weather: low in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - 75 degrees, high in Crossville, Tennessee - 79 degrees, clear skies

This is the Tennessee state flag.

We left Tuscaloosa bright and early this morning, looking for some cooler and less humid weather. It seems like summer has been here forever, and we just had the official start of the season less than 10 days ago. When I searched the Internet for places that were at least a little cooler, Crossville, Tennessee was one of the places I found. Since we had never been here before, we decided this would be the place to go. It looks as though we made the right decision. When we arrived here at 1500 hours, the temperature was 79 degrees, with a little breeze. According to the forecast, the low tonight should 60 degrees, and we should see weather like this for the rest of the week. Success has been attained.

After we parked and set up the RV, we rested until time to eat supper. It was decided early that I would be cooking, so I decided to cook Cracker Barrel. Not bad, if I say so myself. Carolyn said I did good. Then it was back home to rest and get ready to start exploring the area tomorrow.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Crossville, Tennessee - Golf Capital Of Tennessee

Not all who wander are lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are getting close to our area!
Gina