Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grilled Hamburgers

Bay City, Texas

Weather: low 50 degrees, high 70 degrees, cloudy in the morning, mostly clear in the afternoon

Today was a day to get some chores done that we needed to do. First thing was to change the bed clothes. After that, we went to the laundry for that drudge job. This time it wasn't too bad, since the laundry was not busy and there were enough machines so we could wash all our clothes at one time. Then, we brought the clothes home and put them away. After the clothes, I took the truck to the Ford dealer to have the transmission serviced. While there, I had a recall item (cam position sensor) taken care of. I asked if I could have the old part, but they said they had to send it back to Ford. That's too bad. I was not having any problems with the old one, and I thought if the new one went bad, I could put the old one back in.

This evening we went to Terrell and Kathy's house for grilled hamburgers with all the fixins. We had a nice visit and laughed a lot. We enjoyed it.

Tomorrow night is the last night we are paid for in the park. If there is not a vacancy, we will have to either move to another park or move on to the north on Thursday. If nothing opens up here, I will try the Palacios area tomorrow. Either way, we will know what we will be doing by this time tomorrow. We wouldn't mind spending a few more days here.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Poughkeepsie, New York: The Queen City on the Hudson River

Not all who wander are lost

No comments: