Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pictures of Bay City, Texas

Bay City, Texas

Weather: low 55 degrees, high 72 degrees, partly cloudy, windy

Today was another quiet day in Bay City. Carolyn, Lori, and Zoe went to the scrapbooking store located on the square in town. While they were gone, I watched a basketball game on TV. After that, I set up our sewer hose, since we have not dumped our shower and kitchen tanks for a few days.

This morning when I took a walk, I took the camera along to take some pictures of what I thought might be interesting. Below are a few pictures of some of the nice old houses in town.






















Did you notice that the azaleas are blooming? Below are some pictures of the courthouse square. The courthouse is more modern than the courthouses in most small towns. I like the old ones best.




















Here's a memory of the past.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Folkston, Georgia: Gateway To The Okefeenoke Swamp

Not all who wander are lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad,

Bay City looks pretty wonderful in these pictures- ah, the magic of photography.