Thursday, August 21, 2008

Carolyn Takes It Easy

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 72 degrees, high 89 degrees, mostly cloudy with light sprinkles

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that Carolyn had a vertigo episode. Today, she felt just a little off, so she took it easy all day in an effort to avoid anther occurrence. We have our fingers crossed that this is not the start of more problems with vertigo for her.

After my morning walk, I went with Terri to a meeting she had on an issue she is working on. After the meeting, I went to a body shop to get an estimate on fixing some little nicks and dings in the paint on the truck. It looks like we'll be taking care of that in the next couple of weeks.

When I got home, I took the laundry to the laundromat and washed it (not only can I cook, I can also wash clothes). After that little job was done, it was time for a little meditation. I wanted to start cleaning up the outside of the RV, but the occasional sprinkles kept me inside. Okay, I know that's a weak excuse, but we have been very busy. I have earned the right to put things off just a little.

We watched more of the Olympics tonight. Some of the events are boring to us, while others are exciting. We're glad that the US is doing well in the events that we like most. I can only imagine what it takes for these athletes to prepare for the competition. What a commitment they must make.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Brunswick, Georgia: Shrimp Capitol Of The World

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: