Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hot, Lazy

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 76 degrees, high 101 degrees, mostly clear skies

Today was a hot one and the forecast for the next 4-5 days is for more of the same. Come on, cooler weather!

We slept late again this morning, and I didn't get up until 0745. And the sky didn't fall. As I said before, I could get used to this late rising. After getting myself awake, I went for a walk so I could get loosened up. It didn't take long in this heat. After returning from the walk, we hunkered down in the RV and stayed cool.

Late in the day, it was time for me to dump our holding tanks. That was the extent of anything approaching work that I did for the weekend. We have been working hard and it was nice to take a couple days off. We hope to be able to finish up our work at the house this next week.

That was it for our day. It was slow and lazy and we loved it!

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Decatur, Alabama: D-Rock

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: