Monday, September 15, 2008

Busywork

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 67 degrees, high 81 degrees, mostly cloudy, a few light showers

I was really busy today, and don't have a single thing that I can say I accomplished. The day started early with me taking the truck to a shop to have some work done that we want to ensure is completed before we take a trip with the RV. Since I knew the truck was going to be in the shop for a couple of days, I had already looked around for a rental car. Imagine my surprise when Terri took me to get a car and there were no cars available where we went. The bad thing about this was that Terri was already headed home. I gave her a quick call, and she turned around and came back to pick me up. We went over to another rental agency we knew about, and it had gone out of business. Finally, we found a car rental agency at the airport that could help us out.

After renting the car, I went home and rested for about a half hour. Then I took Carolyn over to Terri's so she could ride to Birmingham with Terri to a doctor's appointment. I went out to the house and made sure everything was okay out there. From the house, I went to Thomas's school to pick him up at the end of the day. I stayed with him until about 1830 hours when Carolyn and Terri arrived back at her apartment.

In between all the busy work, I managed to go to the library and trade out our books. Maybe I can be more productive tomorrow.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Cross City, Florida: The Biggest Little Town In Dixie

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: