Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lower Humidity

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 59 degrees, high 83 degrees, mostly clear skies

The weather has changed for the better, with lower humidity and temperatures. The good thing about the change is that it is expected to continue for the next week. I could get used to this.

My morning walk was a little different today. It was cooler, so when I returned home, it didn't take long to rest. About mid-morning, I went out to the house and mowed the areas away from the house. That totaled at least one acre, and took about three hours. The yard looks great, and I'm hoping that the grass is starting to slow down its growth. I talked to the Realtor about the Open House that was held on Sunday, and she said that there were several people who looked at the house. No offers yet, but at least there continues to be people going to see the house. I was surprised anyone saw it after the way gasoline prices went up over the last few days.

After the mowing was finished, I returned home for lunch and meditation. The rest of the afternoon was spent going through cabinets in the living room and kitchen and getting rid of things we don't need. We try to keep everything ready to move at a moment's notice. Since we have been here six months, things have gotten a little out of hand with clutter. The clutter is going away or being put in it's place.

After finishing inside, I sprayed bug killer around all the places outside the RV that bugs could get in. Carolyn has a little thing about bugs in the RV.

We did some things for ourselves today. Who knows, maybe we'll be taking a trip before long.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Montgomery, Alabama: Gumptown

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: