Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Better

Elkmont, Alabama

Weather: low 49 degrees, high 73 degrees, partly cloudy skies

Today, I continued my recuperation from the doctor visits and medical tests of the last week. I slept better last night, but better is a relative term, especially when getting four hours of sleep is considered an improvement. I'm hopeful the sleep will continue to improve.

Terri and Thomas were still here today, so we enjoyed having them around. They had to leave late in the afternoon so Thomas can be in school tomorrow. Sure was quiet when they left.

Lori and her family will be here late tonight, as they drive up from Bay City, Texas. I'm sure they will be tired after the long drive, but they can recuperate tomorrow as I go through some more medical tests. I'm hopeful that I'll be feeling well enough to spend some time with them as Lori shows her kids where she lived for several years and graduated high school. Why is it that kids think their parents didn't have a life before they came along?

That's about it for a slow news day from us. The pace will pick up in the next few days.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Missoula, Montana: We Like It Here

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: