Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Tests, Positive Results

Elkmont, Alabama

Weather: low 48 degrees, high 61 degrees, clear skies, breezy

I had another bad night as far as sleep is concerned, only getting about two hours. The doctor was called this morning, and he had me go to the hospital, where I underwent some more tests. Those tests resulted in a change of my medicine. Some medicine has been stopped, while others have had their strength and frequency increased. This is the most positive thing that I feel has happened since I began having my problems last June in Florida. At that time, the doctors added more medicine, with no apparent positive effects. I am hopeful that positive results will be seen quickly. What will positive effects be to me? Just to feel good again, with the energy to do the things that I love to do. Like RV, golf, fish, RV, RV.....

Our son-in law John's mother lives in Huntsville. Her birthday was today, and we shared her special day celebration by having dinner (supper to country folks) with her tonight in Huntsville at the Macaroni Grill. We had a great meal, and enjoyed seeing Mary again. Here's hoping she has many more birthdays just as good as today was.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Aransas Pass, Texas: Saltwater Heaven

Not all who wander are lost.

2 comments:

Carol Higginbotham said...

Sure hope that things are looking up for you and that you will soon be able to get into things that you love to do. How far are you from Huntsville?

Jerald said...

We are about 30 miles from Huntsville. Six miles north of Athens, and about three miles from the Alabama/Tennessee state line.