Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Tests

Elkmont, Alabama

Weather: low 58 degrees, high 72 degrees, partly cloudy, windy, light showers early

The warmer weather is stirring up some unrest in the atmosphere, as we are expecting heavy thunder storms tonight, with the possibility of a tornado. Not a good time to be in this part of the country.

I had more medical tests today, but luckily they were performed in Athens, and didn't take long. I still have more to do, scattered over the next week or so. It would be nice if the docs could figure out what the problem is so I can be treated and stop being so uncomfortable.

Today was the last full day that Lori and her family will be here. They are leaving for Texas in the morning, as they get ready to go back to work and school. It has been nice having them here, and we're hopeful that I'll be better soon so we can visit them.

This afternoon, Lori and her family went to Huntsville to visit John's mother, as well as have supper with some of his cousins. I know John has enjoyed visiting with his mother and other relatives.

Tonight, my sister Judy and her husband Roger visited. While they were here. we watched a college basketball game between Florida and Georgia. It was a game that had Florida trailing by as much as 11 points in the first half, but ended with Florida winning rather handily. I think I like college basketball about as much as I like college football. Especially when my favorite teams win.

There's not much going on, as I have said before. I'm trying to get my health straightened out so we can get the RV ready to hit the road. I have a severe case of hitch itch.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Nashville, Tennessee: The Protestant Vatican

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: