Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures Of Our Home

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 63 degrees, high 74 degrees, mostly cloudy skies all day, heavy showers in the afternoon, tornado watch most of the afternoon and evening hours - not a good weather day

I have been reminded that I have done well as far as posting pictures of the outside of our new home. And I have also done well with pictures of the roof. However, I have failed to post pictures of the inside of our new home. Today, I will remedy that situation by posting pictures that the dealer sent to us via e-mail. Keep in mind that these pictures were intended primarily to show us the color scheme, decorations, and layout of the new RV. The one we eventually bought was similar, with the exception of the blues being replaced by brown. Thanks for the reminder, Kathy.

The two pictures below are of the kitchen area. I know it doesn't look very big, but it's plenty of room for us.


The next two pictures are of the kitchen sink area and the bedroom chest area.


Next we have the desk area or what Carolyn likes to call our media center, and the two easy chairs that we like a lot.


The picture on the left is the couch that can be made into a queen sized bed with an air mattress. The one on the right is another view of the kitchen area.


I think I better stop with these pictures because we don't the file to be so large that I can't post it.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Picayune, Mississippi: 100 Years Young And Still Growing

Not all who wander are lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks very nice thanks for sharing
looks like you will be very confortable in your travels.
kathy

Jerald said...

It looks better in person. Maybe you can see it when we're there in the fall.

Jerald