Friday, January 9, 2009

Finished Cleaning The Outside Of The RV

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 32 degrees, high 60 degrees, clear skies

The river level finally started dropping, and was down about two feet since my morning walk yesterday. I'm sure the barge companies will be glad when the level gets to a more manageable level because they are not moving anything at this time with the high water levels.

After my morning walk, we went over to Terri's apartment for a visit and lunch. When we returned home, I decided to finish cleaning up the outside of the RV. The weather was great for outside work, and it felt good to be out in the sun. While I was working outside, Carolyn was doing some cleaning inside. We both finished about the same time. The outside of the RV looks much better, at least for the present. The weather forecast shows a chance of rain tomorrow, and we're hoping it doesn't. We need some time to dry out, and the rain tends to make the outside of the RV have black streaks.

The hard work caused the body to call out for meditation, so I took a little time for that. Meditation is so good for the body and I recommend it for everyone.

In last night's post, I mentioned that I was watching the BCS College Football Championship game, and that the score was tied 7 to 7 at halftime. In a tough struggle, Florida defeated Oklahoma 24 to 14 to win the game and their second championship in the last three years.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Port Angeles, Washington: Birthplace Of John Elway

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: