Thursday, January 8, 2009

Outside Cleanup Starts

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 46 degrees, high 58 degrees, clear skies, breezy

Today was another day of sunshine, and it felt good when walking this morning. I noticed the river appeared to be up another two feet or so. There is a lot of water moving down the Black Warrior River.

After my walk and breakfast, I went to the library to pick up more books. When I got back, I decided to try to clean up the outside of the RV. It has been at least five months since I have been able to clean it up, and the rain this winter has not helped the situation. When the water runs off the roof, it brings black stains with it that causes streaks down the sides of the RV. Those streaks are what makes it so hard to clean up. With a lot of hard work, I was able to finish the front, rear and road side of the RV. If everything goes well tomorrow, I should be able to finish cleaning the curb side.

I mentioned in yesterday's post that we are starting to look at what is available in another RV. Below is an RV I saw on another blog. I wonder if Carolyn would go along with buying something like this?



The BCS college football national championship game is being played in Miami tonight. The two teams are Oklahoma and Florida. The teams are well matched and it should be an exciting game. I don't care how many points are scored as long as Florida wins by one point. At half time, the score is 7 to 7.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Danville, Alabama: Hometown Of Jesse Owens

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: