Thursday, September 3, 2009

Four Day Weekend

Bay City, Texas

Weather: low 74 degrees, high 91 degrees, partly cloudy

When I got home this evening, it looked as though the area received a little bit of rain. There were some small puddles along the edge of the road, and a few places where the road was still a little damp. I know most people want good weather when they have a holiday, but I think they would trade a little good weather the next few days to get more rain here. It is so dry that......

The job site works four 10-hour days a week, which means that today was the last work day of the week. Combine that with the Labor Day holiday, and it's four days in a row off work. If it wasn't so far, I'd go back to Tuscaloosa to see Carolyn. Just thinking about driving 750 miles one way wears me out.

I have several things planned to do over the long weekend, including the normal things like house cleaning, washing the laundry, buy a few groceries, and several other things. I also plan to do some things that I will tell you about as I do them. There should be some pictures to share.

I'm a little tired tonight, so I'll cut this post short.

Good night, Dear.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Atlanta, Georgia: City Of Peace

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: