Monday, September 14, 2009

No Rain Today

Bay City, Texas

Weather: low 74 degrees, high 89 degrees, partly cloudy skies

The big news for today is for something that didn't happen. It didn't rain for the first time in a week. The mosquitoes should be out any day. Time to find the mosquito repellent, if there's something that actually works.

We had a productive day at work, and the area where I'm working is in good shape for the upcoming shut down and major modification project. We could use a few more people with particular skills, but overall, we're ready.

When I got home, I took my daily walk before eating supper. I have to be careful to walk before eating because once I get some food in my belly, I'm ready to settle in for the evening. After the walk, I prepared another salad and watched some of the news until I got sick of the trash that passes for news today.

After supper, I took care of the dishes and did some light cleaning. There's a chance that I may go pick up Carolyn this weekend, and I don't want to have a mess here when she gets home. I know which side my bread is buttered on.

Good night, Dear.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Shreveport, LA: River City

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: