Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Enough, Already

Coker, Alabama

Weather: low 52 degrees, high 62 degrees, cloudy, misty, showers, fog

Have you ever gotten so tired of something that you said enough, already? That's the way I feel about the weather we have been going through since we got back to Coker. It seems every day is more of the same - cloudy, rain, fog, cold, etc. The same type of weather was present while we were in Bay City, Texas before coming here. I'm ready to see some sunshine for a change.

We got our Christmas cards in the mail today. Usually, we get them out sooner than this, but it seemed that we had something to do every time I thought about them. We had planned to get out and do some Christmas shopping, but Carolyn's vertigo was giving her fits this morning. She felt well enough in the late afternoon to go with me to the WalMart Mall for a little light shopping for some things we needed.

Carolyn made us a Christmas wreath to hang on the front door of the RV in between the vertigo problems. She is much more talented than I am with that sort of thing. I worked a little more on getting the old computer reconfigured the way I want. When it crashed, a lot of work was required to get it set up again. If we had not been backing everything up on a fairly routine basis, it would have been worse. Our Internet connection is not as fast as I would like, so I plan to take the computer to the Tuscaloosa library where I can connect to their Internet connection. They have a broadband connection that flies, and I will be able to quickly download some programs I use.

More later, be safe.

Today's Town - Russellville, Alabama: A Great Place To Call Home

Not all who wander are lost.

No comments: